Is it time for your child to be dry?
Confused about what really works?
Afraid you are going to stress your child without making any progress?
Bed wetting is a common problem that thousands of kids suffer from every night. We at bedwetting.support want this year to be your child’s year to be dry. As a provider, I want to deliver evidence-based research to you. It’s important to know you’re not alone. Unfortunately, in this day and age, it’s hard to separate fact from fiction.
We are here to give you all the information and tools that you need to help your child.
- It’s more common in boys than girls.
- Twenty percent of 5-year-olds wet the bed.
- Fifteen percent of kids grow out of it every year.
- Causes are multifactorial; meaning genetic, physiologic and psychological.
- If their father and mother both wet the bed, they have a 77% chance of also being a bedwetter.
- There is a correlation between bedwetting and constipation.
This website was developed to bring to light current research for families to discuss with their provider as treatment options. It does not replace seeking medical care.